Doodle a Geometric Flower
• First draw your flower using a black ink. Once it’s finished, post a photo of it as is.
• Next, colour it in! Either fully colour in each leaf or try some other techniques like filling in the leaves with patterns or splashing ink drops into each leaf.
• Now post your second picture.
• Don’t forget to tag us and use the hashtag #21daystocreate
• I know the task says “a” flower but feel free to keep going and create a whole “bunch” of flowers. It’s Saturday after all and time is finally something we have a rare abundance of. Use it wisely . . . create.
• Have fun!