Let’s Practice Longhand
The Task – Practice your cursive capital lettering
Today we’re going to either learn for the first time, or touch up on our longhand / cursive. I’ve been writing in Cursive since school. But to be honest, my cursive is not technically correct and has slowly degenerated in time as I’ve adapted some strokes to suit, well, my laziness. Now is a good time to re-teach myself the correct cursive lettering and ultimately to improve my handwriting. Are you in?
- Set yourself up at a desk that is comfortable.
- Choose your pen and paper.
- Follow the guidelines in the image. Note the stroke directions.
- Go slow. There’s no rush.
- There are loads of tutorials online. Do some browsing.
- Don’t forget to post your progress to your IG / FB and tag us along with the hashtag #21daystocreate