You may have noticed that we are in the process of getting our blog up and running again. We want to try to be more in contact with all of you but sometimes life takes over and before you know it we haven’t had a chat on our blog for far longer than we would like.
At the moment we are hoping to bring out a new blog post every week or so. So stay tuned and feel free to comment/chat at the bottom with your thoughts and experiences.
With all the beautiful Autumn colours around us at the moment we’ve been inspired to write a post about the wonderful Autumn themed inks that we have available. Season changes are such a fun time to explore new colours that tie into our surroundings.
We’re getting you involved too. We’ve decided to have a fun competition. Get your cameras ready (cell phone cameras are perfect). We’re looking for one photo that shows a beautifully South African autumn scene. Think rusty reds, faded greens, deep yellows. . . you get the picture. Once you’ve got that perfect photo that makes you want to pull up a blanket, put the kettle on and get inky creative , send it off to us. We’ll then pile them all together, preferably over a hot chocolate, and make the difficult decision of choosing the winner!
Send your photos through to us and you could be the winner of a Jinhao X750 Fountain Pen (with converter) and an 80ml Diamine Autumn Oak glass bottle.
Photos must be submitted before 7 April. Winner will be announced on 9 April.
Here are the basic conditions:
- You have to live in South Africa to claim the prize.
- By entering the competition you declare that the photo is your original photo and you have the sole rights and ownership of the photo.
- By entering the competition you give Write GEAR non-exclusive rights to use the image on our social media and web platforms for the purpose of the blog post coming out on the 16 April 2018.
- All entries need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and all images need to be 1920 x 1080 or bigger.
- The winner is at the sole discretion of the staff at Write GEAR and the decision is final.
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- This competition is not open to the Write GEAR staff or any of their immediate families.